Book your PIA to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Peoria to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIA and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Peoria Regional to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIA to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIA to OKC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Peoria to Oklahoma City (PIA to OKC)
- American Eagle carried a total of 50 passengers from PIA to OKC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Peoria to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIA to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from PIA to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Peoria to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 100%.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIA to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to OKC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and Oklahoma City from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to OKC for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Peoria, IL to Oklahoma City, OK.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Peoria to Oklahoma City.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)