Book your PIA to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Peoria to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIA and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Peoria Regional to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIA to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIA to SBN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Williamsburg and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Powell Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Los Angeles Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Peoria to South Bend (PIA to SBN)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PIA to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and South Bend from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to SBN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to South Bend, IN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)