Book your PSG to WRG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Petersburg to Wrangell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSG and WRG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Petersburg AK to Wrangell AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSG to WRG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Petersburg (PSG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wrangell (WRG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wrangell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSG to WRG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Petersburg to Wrangell (PSG to WRG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Petersburg and Wrangell from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Petersburg to Wrangell.
- Flight #64, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Petersburg to Wrangell.
- There were 13,434 passengers that flew from Petersburg to Wrangell in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines, ERA Aviation offer flights from Petersburg, AK to Wrangell, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSG to WRG for ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Petersburg and Wrangell is 31 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Petersburg and Wrangell.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PSG to WRG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Petersburg, AK to Wrangell, AK takes about 12 minutes.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Petersburg to Wrangell.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Petersburg to Wrangell in 2009 was 45.68%.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 13,413 passengers from PSG to WRG in 2009.
- 24,837 seats were available on flights from PSG to WRG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,434 passengers flew on all flights from PSG to WRG that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSG to WRG in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between PSG and WRG takes about 12 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Petersburg, AK to Wrangell, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)