Book your PHL to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CAK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asbury Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Akron Canton.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to CAK
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Akron (PHL to CAK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CAK for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 1,250 seats were available on flights from PHL to CAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 862 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CAK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Akron in 2009 was 69.02%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Akron, OH in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Akron, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CAK in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Akron.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Akron from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to CAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 862 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Akron in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 736 passengers from PHL to CAK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)