Book your PHL to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to AGS Route Map
Looking for Aruba Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cozumel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Augusta (PHL to AGS)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 389 passengers from PHL to AGS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Augusta in 2009 was 67.39%.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Augusta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to AGS in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 1,158 seats were available on flights from PHL to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 709 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to AGS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to AGS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 709 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Augusta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Augusta.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)