to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Austin.
- American Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to AUS for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to AUS in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 366 seats were available on flights from PHL to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 284 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to AUS that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from PHL to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Austin in 2009 was 78.53%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 211 passengers from PHL to AUS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 284 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Austin in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.