Book your PHL to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BGR Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Bangor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BGR
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Bangor (PHL to BGR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Bangor, ME in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from PHL to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Bangor from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- There were 42,688 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Bangor in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 35,678 passengers from PHL to BGR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Bangor in 2009 was 74.03%.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Bangor, ME.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BGR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BGR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 56,934 seats were available on flights from PHL to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,688 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BGR that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Bangor.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.