to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PHL to BED using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Bedford.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Bedford in 2009.
- Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Bedford, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BED for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Bedford in 2009 was 52.62%.
- 513 seats were available on flights from PHL to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BED that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 46 passengers from PHL to BED in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.