Book your PHL to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BIL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Moab Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Billings (PHL to BIL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Billings.
- US Airways carried a total of 132 passengers from PHL to BIL in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Billings, MT.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Billings, MT in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Billings in 2009 was 88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Billings from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BIL in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Billings in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from PHL to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BIL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BIL for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)