Book your PHL to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BHM Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Birmingham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BHM
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Birmingham (PHL to BHM)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Birmingham.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,703 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Birmingham in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to BHM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 3,225 passengers from PHL to BHM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BHM in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Birmingham, AL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Birmingham in 2009 was 77.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BHM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 5,217 seats were available on flights from PHL to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,703 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BHM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knoxville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.