Book your PHL to BRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Brussels airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Brussels Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Brussels Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BRU
|Brussels Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Brussels (PHL to BRU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Brussels from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 30,579 passengers from PHL to BRU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Brussels in 2009 was 71.91%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BRU in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 30,579 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Brussels in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Brussels, Belgium.
- 43,084 seats were available on flights from PHL to BRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,579 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BRU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BRU for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Brussels, Belgium in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Brussels.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to BRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carmel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.