Book your PHL to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BUF Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BUF
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Buffalo (PHL to BUF)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Buffalo in 2009 was 62.72%.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Buffalo.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Greenland, JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Buffalo, NY.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Buffalo is 279 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BUF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 44,071 passengers from PHL to BUF in 2009.
- 148,003 seats were available on flights from PHL to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,028 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BUF that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Buffalo.
- The shortest flight between PHL and BUF takes about 48 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BUF in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1286, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Buffalo.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Buffalo, NY takes about 48 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to BUF using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Buffalo from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 98,028 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Buffalo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Buffalo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)