Book your PHL to BTV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Burlington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BTV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Burlington Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BTV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Burlington (BTV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burlington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BTV Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Burlington Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BTV
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Burlington (PHL to BTV)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BTV for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 37,840 passengers from PHL to BTV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BTV in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Burlington in 2009 was 72.59%.
- 109,162 seats were available on flights from PHL to BTV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,463 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BTV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Burlington, VT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to BTV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Burlington from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Burlington.
- There were 80,463 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Burlington in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Burlington, VT.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)