Book your PHL to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to CUN
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Cancun (PHL to CUN)
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Cancun.
- 158,438 seats were available on flights from PHL to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,478 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CUN that year.
- US Airways, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Cancun from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to CUN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CUN for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 115,478 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Cancun in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Cancun in 2009 was 73.22%.
- US Airways carried a total of 104,540 passengers from PHL to CUN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Key West Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Mauritius you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.