Book your PHL to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to CHS
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Charleston (PHL to CHS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Charleston, SC in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 52,750 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Charleston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Charleston in 2009 was 72.33%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Charleston.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Charleston, SC.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 24,218 passengers from PHL to CHS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Charleston from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CHS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to CHS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CHS in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 72,580 seats were available on flights from PHL to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,750 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CHS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Nashville you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.