Book your PHL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Charlotte (PHL to CLT)
- The shortest flight between PHL and CLT takes about 74 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to CLT using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC takes about 74 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Charlotte is 448 miles.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Charlotte from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 370,582 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Charlotte in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Charlotte in 2009 was 70.65%.
- US Airways carried a total of 365,405 passengers from PHL to CLT in 2009.
- 542,711 seats were available on flights from PHL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 370,582 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CLT that year.
- Flight #1451, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Charlotte.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.