Book your PHL to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CHO Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to CHO
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Charlottesville (PHL to CHO)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CHO in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 434 passengers from PHL to CHO in 2009.
- 1,400 seats were available on flights from PHL to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 434 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CHO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Charlottesville in 2009 was 45.78%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CHO for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Charlottesville, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Charlottesville from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Charlottesville.
- There were 434 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Charlottesville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.