Book your PHL to CYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Cheyenne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and CYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Cheyenne Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to CYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cheyenne (CYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cheyenne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to CYS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Santa Fe? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Riviera Maya and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Things to Do in Huntington Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Cheyenne (PHL to CYS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to CYS for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Cheyenne in 2009 was 95.6%.
- UNITED offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Cheyenne, WY.
- There were 174 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Cheyenne in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from PHL to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 174 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to CYS that year.
- UNITED operated flights from PHL to CYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Cheyenne.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Cheyenne from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 174 passengers from PHL to CYS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to CYS in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)