to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED carried a total of 261 passengers from PHL to COS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Colorado Springs.
- UNITED operated flights from PHL to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 82.3%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 426 seats were available on flights from PHL to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 352 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to COS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to COS for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to COS in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED, US Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Colorado Springs, CO.
- There were 352 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Colorado Springs in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.