Book your PHL to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to DAY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to DAY
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Dayton (PHL to DAY)
- 27,190 seats were available on flights from PHL to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,461 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to DAY that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Dayton.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 19,328 passengers from PHL to DAY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to DAY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to DAY for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Dayton from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 19,461 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Dayton in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, American Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Dayton, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Dayton in 2009 was 72.89%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)