Book your PHL to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to DSM Route Map
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Des Moines (PHL to DSM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Des Moines from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Des Moines in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Des Moines, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Des Moines in 2009 was 100%.
- UNITED operated flights from PHL to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to DSM for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 120 passengers from PHL to DSM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Des Moines.
- 120 seats were available on flights from PHL to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to DSM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to DSM in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)