to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 186 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Detroit in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from PHL to YIP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 452 seats were available on flights from PHL to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to YIP that year.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Detroit, MI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to YIP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Detroit in 2009 was 74.32%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 107 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 139 passengers from PHL to YIP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vero Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.