Book your PHL to DUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Dublin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and DUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Dublin with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to DUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to DUB Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Dublin.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to DUB
|US Airways||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Dublin (PHL to DUB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to DUB for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Dublin, Ireland in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to DUB in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- There were 47,235 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Dublin in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Dublin, Ireland.
- 55,026 seats were available on flights from PHL to DUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,235 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to DUB that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 47,235 passengers from PHL to DUB in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Dublin.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to DUB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Dublin in 2009 was 80.15%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Dublin from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barcelona Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taipei Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.