Book your PHL to EVV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Evansville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and EVV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Evansville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to EVV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to EVV Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Palm Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Egypt you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Evansville (PHL to EVV)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Evansville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PHL to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from PHL to EVV in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to EVV for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 44 seats were available on flights from PHL to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to EVV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Evansville, IN in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Evansville, IN.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to EVV in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Evansville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Evansville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Evansville in 2009 was 95.45%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)