Book your PHL to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GCM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Six Flags Over Georgia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to GCM
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to George Town (PHL to GCM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and George Town from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to GCM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to George Town in 2009 was 66.94%.
- US Airways, Air Canada offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and George Town.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GCM in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 6,843 passengers from PHL to GCM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GCM for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 10,702 seats were available on flights from PHL to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,886 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GCM that year.
- There were 6,886 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to George Town in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)