Book your PHL to GLA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Glasgow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GLA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Glasgow Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to GLA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (GLA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GLA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Glasgow (PHL to GLA)
- US Airways carried a total of 19,088 passengers from PHL to GLA in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to GLA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Glasgow.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GLA for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Glasgow from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Glasgow in 2009 was 78.6%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GLA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 23,232 seats were available on flights from PHL to GLA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,088 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GLA that year.
- There were 19,088 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Glasgow in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Glasgow, UK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Glasgow, UK in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in South Padre Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.