Book your PHL to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GRR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Kissimmee today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Grand Rapids (PHL to GRR)
- Northwest Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GRR for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 672 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 424 passengers from PHL to GRR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 93.37%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Grand Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Grand Rapids from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 776 seats were available on flights from PHL to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 672 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GRR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GRR in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)