Book your PHL to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GRB Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan del Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Green Bay (PHL to GRB)
- Compass Airlines operated flights from PHL to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Green Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GRB in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- There were 333 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Green Bay in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 263 passengers from PHL to GRB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Green Bay in 2009 was 89.87%.
- 376 seats were available on flights from PHL to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 333 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GRB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GRB for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Green Bay, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)