Book your PHL to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to GSO
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Greensboro (PHL to GSO)
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Greensboro, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GSO in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GSO for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Greensboro in 2009 was 67.39%.
- 99,371 seats were available on flights from PHL to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,218 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GSO that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PHL to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 56,999 passengers from PHL to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Greensboro.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 75,218 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Greensboro in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bali Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.