Book your PHL to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to GSP
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Greenville (PHL to GSP)
- There were 20,217 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Greenville in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Greenville, SC.
- 33,926 seats were available on flights from PHL to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,217 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to GSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Greenville.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to GSP in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 19,504 passengers from PHL to GSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PHL to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Greenville in 2009 was 69.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Things to Do in Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City NJ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.