Book your PHL to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to BDL
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Hartford (PHL to BDL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 57,156 passengers from PHL to BDL in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Hartford, CT.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Hartford.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to BDL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Hartford in 2009 was 72.22%.
- Flight #1240, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Hartford.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Hartford from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Hartford is 196 miles.
- 211,217 seats were available on flights from PHL to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 153,161 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to BDL that year.
- There were 153,161 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Hartford in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Hartford.
- The shortest flight between PHL and BDL takes about 39 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to BDL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Hartford, CT takes about 39 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.