Book your PHL to ISP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Islip airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and ISP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to MacArthur with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to ISP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Islip (ISP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Islip on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to ISP Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to MacArthur.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to ISP
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Islip (PHL to ISP)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 30,703 passengers from PHL to ISP in 2009.
- 42,268 seats were available on flights from PHL to ISP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,703 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to ISP that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Islip.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Islip from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to ISP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Islip, NY in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to ISP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 30,703 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Islip in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Islip, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Islip in 2009 was 72.98%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to ISP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cebu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.