Book your PHL to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to TYS
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Knoxville (PHL to TYS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Knoxville, TN.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Knoxville in 2009 was 68%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to TYS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 34 passengers from PHL to TYS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Knoxville.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PHL to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to TYS that year.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Knoxville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to TYS in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Knoxville from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hinckley Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.