to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PHL to LCH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from PHL to LCH in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Lake Charles in 2009 was 97.04%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to LCH for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 267 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Lake Charles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to LCH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Lake Charles, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Lake Charles, LA in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Lake Charles from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
- 276 seats were available on flights from PHL to LCH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 267 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to LCH that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Lake Charles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oglebay you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.