to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to LIS in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Lisbon.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to LIS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Lisbon from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- There were 18,059 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Lisbon in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Lisbon, Portugal.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Lisbon, Portugal in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to LIS for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Lisbon in 2009 was 70.03%.
- US Airways carried a total of 18,059 passengers from PHL to LIS in 2009.
- 23,964 seats were available on flights from PHL to LIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,059 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to LIS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.