Book your PHL to LGW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and LGW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Gatwick with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to LGW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LGW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to LGW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to London (PHL to LGW)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to London.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to London, UK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to LGW for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 31,415 passengers from PHL to LGW in 2009.
- 44,170 seats were available on flights from PHL to LGW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,415 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to LGW that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to London, UK in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to LGW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 31,415 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to London in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and London from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to LGW in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to London in 2009 was 71.75%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.