Book your PHL to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to LHR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to London (PHL to LHR)
- British Airways, US Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to London, UK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to London in 2009 was 79.17%.
- There were 169,609 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to London in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to LHR for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and London from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 274 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and London.
- 221,643 seats were available on flights from PHL to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 169,609 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to LHR that year.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to LHR in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- British Airways carried a total of 104,603 passengers from PHL to LHR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to London, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)