Book your PHL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to MEM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tagaytay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Memphis (PHL to MEM)
- Flight #1017, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 181 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 31,618 passengers from PHL to MEM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Memphis in 2009 was 77.91%.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Memphis is 874 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The shortest flight between PHL and MEM takes about 123 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to MEM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 53,790 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Memphis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Memphis, TN takes about 128 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Memphis, TN.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Memphis.
- 64,274 seats were available on flights from PHL to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,790 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to MEM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)