Book your PHL to MIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Muncie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and MIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Delaware County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to MIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Muncie (MIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Muncie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to MIE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Nashville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anchorage and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellevue Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Muncie (PHL to MIE)
- 336 seats were available on flights from PHL to MIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to MIE that year.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Muncie in 2009.
- USA 3000 offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Muncie, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Muncie, IN in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to MIE for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Muncie in 2009 was 86.9%.
- USA 3000 operated flights from PHL to MIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Muncie.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Muncie from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 146 passengers from PHL to MIE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to MIE in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)