Book your PHL to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to MUC Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to MUC
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Munich (PHL to MUC)
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to MUC for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Munich.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Munich, Germany in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 59,057 passengers from PHL to MUC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Munich from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 286 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Munich, Germany.
- There were 59,057 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Munich in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Munich in 2009 was 80.3%.
- 74,221 seats were available on flights from PHL to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,057 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to MUC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to MUC in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.