to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 11,604 seats were available on flights from PHL to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,318 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to MYR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to MYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 79%.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 5,316 passengers from PHL to MYR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Myrtle Beach.
- There were 9,318 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Myrtle Beach from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to MYR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in West Des Moines you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.