Book your PHL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to LGA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to New York (PHL to LGA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to New York in 2009 was 71.29%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 38,221 passengers from PHL to LGA in 2009.
- Flight #1274, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Philadelphia to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The shortest flight between PHL and LGA takes about 32 minutes.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to New York, NY takes about 32 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to New York.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PHL to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 107,411 seats were available on flights from PHL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,984 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to LGA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and New York is 96 miles.
- There were 70,984 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to New York in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to New York.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to LGA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.