Book your PHL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Newark (PHL to EWR)
- 54,095 seats were available on flights from PHL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,003 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PHL to EWR using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to EWR in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Commutair, Continental Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- There were 35,003 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 28,697 passengers from PHL to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Newark in 2009 was 80.94%.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)