Book your PHL to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to AUA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Oranjestad (PHL to AUA)
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to AUA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 32,736 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Oranjestad in 2009.
- 42,243 seats were available on flights from PHL to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,736 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to AUA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to AUA for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to AUA in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Oranjestad.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Oranjestad in 2009 was 81.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Oranjestad from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- US Airways carried a total of 32,736 passengers from PHL to AUA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.