to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Oslo in 2009 was 60.95%.
- There were 16,549 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Oslo in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Oslo, Norway.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to OSL in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 16,549 passengers from PHL to OSL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Oslo from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to OSL for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to OSL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 23,436 seats were available on flights from PHL to OSL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,549 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to OSL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Oslo, Norway in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Oslo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.