Book your PHL to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to SXM Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to SXM
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Philipsburg (PHL to SXM)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SXM for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to SXM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Philipsburg from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Philipsburg in 2009 was 76.34%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 23,797 passengers from PHL to SXM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Philipsburg.
- 32,567 seats were available on flights from PHL to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,797 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SXM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SXM in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 23,797 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Philipsburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.