Book your PHL to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to PIT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh (PHL to PIT)
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 46 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh is 267 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to PIT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 260,555 seats were available on flights from PHL to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217,103 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to PIT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 88,335 passengers from PHL to PIT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 217,103 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh.
- Flight #1884, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight between PHL and PIT takes about 46 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to PIT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 77.12%.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, USA 3000, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Pittsburgh, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.