Book your PHL to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to PLS Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to PLS
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Providenciales (PHL to PLS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to PLS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways, USA 3000 offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to PLS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 9,103 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Providenciales in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to PLS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 8,477 passengers from PHL to PLS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Providenciales in 2009 was 80.08%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Providenciales from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Providenciales.
- 11,486 seats were available on flights from PHL to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,103 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to PLS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)