Book your PHL to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to RDU
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Raleigh (PHL to RDU)
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Raleigh, NC.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Raleigh.
- 234,415 seats were available on flights from PHL to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,454 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to RDU that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 111,697 passengers from PHL to RDU in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to RDU using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Raleigh is 336 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Raleigh in 2009 was 78.49%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to RDU for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Raleigh.
- The shortest flight between PHL and RDU takes about 59 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Raleigh from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 187,454 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Raleigh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #769, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Raleigh.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Raleigh, NC takes about 59 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.