Book your PHL to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to ROA Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Roanoke Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to ROA
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Roanoke (PHL to ROA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 1,913 passengers from PHL to ROA in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Roanoke, VA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Roanoke.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Roanoke in 2009 was 56.29%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to ROA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 3,400 seats were available on flights from PHL to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,913 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to ROA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Roanoke from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 1,913 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Roanoke in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to ROA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Basel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.